1. What this Policy Covers
- what a cookie is (paragraph 2);
- an overview of the cookies we use (paragraph 3);
- what you can do if you do not agree to the cookie use (paragraph 4);
- further information about cookies in general (paragraph 5); and
- a detailed table listing all of the cookies that we use (paragraph 6).
2. What is a cookie?
3. Cookies used on the Website
We use several different types of cookies. In particular, we use: necessary cookies which enable certain fundamental website features; functionality cookies which allow us to remember choices you make (e.g. your cookie preference); and performance cookies which monitor usage of our Website. Some of these are session cookies which are temporary and allow us to link your actions during a single visit to our site. Others are persistent cookies which remain on your device for the period of time specified in the cookie.
The following is a more detailed explanation of the types of cookies we use, categorised by the purpose of the cookies:
- a. necessary cookies
Necessary cookies are essential and help you navigate the Website. Without these cookies, we may not be able to provide services you have asked for. These cookies help to support website security and basic functionality and are necessary for the proper operation of our Website, so if you block these cookies we can’t guarantee your use or the security of our Website during your visit.
- b. functionality cookies
Functionality cookies are used to provide you the best user experience. It also allows the Website to remember choices made (such as language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features.
- c. performance cookies
Performance cookies help us to understand the behaviour of our visitors and the usage of the Website. This allows us to continuously improve the Website to provide the best shopping experience. These cookies are also used to help us understand how effective our advertising is; for instance these cookies tell us which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. All information these cookies collect is aggregated, to assist us to improve how a website works. Some of these cookies are managed by third parties, and you may refer to the third parties’ own website privacy notifications for further information.
- d. third party cookies
4. Control your cookie settings
• Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/gp/cookies/en
• Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
• Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
• Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
• Adobe (flash cookies): http://www.adobe.com/security/flashplayer/articles/lso/
5. Other Information
The following link contains further information about cookies: http://www.aboutcookies.org/. In addition, a guide to online privacy has been produced by the internet advertising industry which can be found:
A UK cookie guide can be found on the International Chamber of Commerce website section: http://www.international-chamber.co.uk/our-expertise/digitaleconomy
6. Cookie Use
Below is a full list of the cookies used:
1. NECESSARY COOKIES (See section 3a of this Policy)
|Session ID||End of Session||Session Cookie||Site|
2. FUNCTIONAL COOKIES (See section 3b of this Policy)
|Google Tag Manager||26 months||We use this cookie to check our site is working and to facilitate placement of google cookies.|
3. PERFORMANCE COOKIES (See section 3c of this Policy)
|Google Analytics (_utma,_utmt,_utmb,_utmc,_utmz,_utmv,_ga,_gid)||26 months||Google Analytics cookies are used to obtain an overall view of visitor habits and visitor volumes, and to help improve the overall experience on our website.|
|Krux Digital(KRXD)||6 Months||This cookie collects data that is not personally identifiable to better understand user experience for reporting & advertising purposes.||Salesforce|
|Liveramp||6 Months||This cookie collects data that is not personally identifiable to better understand user experience for reporting & advertising purposes.||Liveramp|
4. THIRD PARTY COOKIES (See section 3d of this Policy)
|Typekit||End of Session||This cookie tracks the fonts beings viewed on the page for analytics||Adobe|