For each refurbishment project we appoint a Investment Support Coach – an experienced trainer and operator who will work with you during the project. These are people who have all run hospitality businesses, and most are self-employed, so they understand what that’s all about!
They’re not there to tell you what to do – or to do it all for you. It’s your business, they’re there to support you in delivering your business plan with:
- A review of the current offer and what marketing will be required for the new business.
- Pre-opening training for the team.
- Marketing and merchandising advice.
- Agreeing post project objectives and an ongoing marketing plan.
- A checklist of the myriad of things to think about when going through this process.
- Honest, independent, feedback on your plans.
This is normally five days starting a few weeks before the project and ending with a review and handover a month or so after completion of the refurbishment.
There is no charge for this – it’s all part of the project.